-->

Navigator

3.16.2012


Listening to:
Vangelis


[last.fm]
I am a curious, thinking being. My motive for asking so many questions? To know.

Yep, that's it.

Asking about something does not mean I'm genuinely interested in pursuing that thing (does it mean everyone else is?). Is it so wrong just to know? In my journal, I came up with this while writing about the things that I like, respect and support, despite not personally caring about, practicing, or being those things:
Gigi: Enforcing morals and values that she herself does not believe in [nor practice] ... since ... 1997ish? Certainly actively since '04, '05ish ('03ish, even*).
...I'll work on that slogan.

Heh. Reflecting on this, it might seem hypocritical, but according to dictionaries, this is not the case.

*(It was in '03 that I began having fun with creative writing and controversial topics for school, but it wasn't until around 2005 that I seriously acted out in these topics, whether or not I myself believed them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment