-->

Navigator

4.03.2014

Senior project



Listening to:
Love The 80s
Soundrop.fm


[last.fm]
A work in progress, and it's due next week.

Do you have anything to show?
<katsumii> hopefully i'll work more on it today, but i have to get this actual-real website done for a client, lol
<katsumii> well it's really stupid right now
<katsumii> but maybe you can follow it along, i have a working URL going until i actually buy the domain for the project (still haven't decided on a domain name)
Okay!
<katsumii> www.sketchur.com/final/
<katsumii> that's my project lol - so far
<katsumii> so crude. i have lots of test pages behind the scenes, and will implement those scenes/animations as soon as they're presentable
... wow!
This is beautiful!
<katsumii> lol
<katsumii> thanks but it's just really crude right now
Yeah, I know
But I really love the idea
<katsumii> :D
Especially the really long art
at the left side
<katsumii> thanks, i have more
Oh?
<katsumii> not online yet
What's it going to be, this project?
I mean, do you have a final result in your head?
<katsumii> just a scroll-through/ click-through website
<katsumii> yeah sorta-kinda, i do

No comments:

Post a Comment